Ready to ship in 1-2 business day
90 Rules for Entrepreneurs is a book for the aspiring entrepreneur and the established business owner. It is a guide, often controversial in opinion, to building a great life and a successful business.
Various topics will be covered in nine concise chapters that will give entrepreneurs answers and motivation to many of their everyday challenges. Each chapter will have ten rules, with every rule being a short lesson where Marnus shares his knowledge, his insights, his own experiences in his business journey, together with what he has learned from the most successful small business moguls that he has met.
1. Why you’ll fail before you’ve even started (most common mistakes made by aspiring entrepreneurs)
2. The successful start (how to start in this day and age)
3. The small business owner dilemma (you have a business, but you can’t scale)
4. Running a proper business (how to run a rockstar company)
5. Relationships (how to manage those with suppliers / clients / family / etc)
6. Growing your business (small business steps to becoming great)
7. In the end… (planning for selling, retiring, getting things in order)
8. It’s not about the money money money (mindsets, habits, soft skills)
9. 10 lessons from one other giant of an entrepreneur